MD Slider error

amourab's picture
amourab
Mon, 12/15/2014 - 06:34
MD Slider error

I keep receiving this error on MD Official and I can't edit the md Slider. Warning: include_once(sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in md_slider_edit_form() (line 473 of /home/naca/public_html/mdo/sites/all/modules/custom/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc). Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'sites/all/modules/contrib/media/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in md_slider_edit_form() (line 473 of /home/naca/public_html/mdo/sites/all/modules/custom/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc). Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in include() (line 4 of /home/naca/public_html/mdo/sites/all/themes/md_official/template/views/about_author/views-view-fields--about-the-author--entity-view.tpl.php). Somebody help me....

amourab's picture
amourab
Mon, 12/15/2014 - 06:35

Somebody help me on this....

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/16/2014 - 03:26

Hi,
We send you the latest updated version of MD Slider
Please check your email

amourab's picture
amourab
Tue, 12/16/2014 - 03:58

Thank you very much for your help so far,
I still have issues to go to structure, I can no t edit some structural aspect of the site, each time i go to links like http://naca.gov.ng/mdo/admin/config/user-interface/shortcut/shortcut-set-1
http://naca.gov.ng/mdo/admin/structure/md-slider/2/edit?destination=node/27
It goes blank.
I can create admin accounts, if you want to help me out. I truly suffered before I could install this nice Profile but i am finding it frustrating to edit it.
Also Articles flow beyond the container.Please help me on these issues...

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/16/2014 - 22:18

Hi,
Please send us your admin account to check this issue

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.