a few bugs

brave's picture
brave
Wed, 12/10/2014 - 09:54
a few bugs

I am writing now prefer here as on themeforest. I have found a few bugs that need to be solved. Parallelx not working in google chrome see http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-official/fashion/ With change of light after dark the error comes Notice:

Trying to get property of non-object in md_official_theme_settings_design () (line 652 of /sites/all/themes/md_official/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc). setting if the pricing table /admin/structure/md-pricing-table/1/edit white page of death.

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_wysiwyg_include_browser_js () in /sites/all/modules/custom/md_pricing_table/md_pricing_table.module on line 285, referer: http://mysite.com/admin/structure/md- pricing-table

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: require_once (): Failed opening required 'sites / all / modules / contrib / media / wysiwyg_plugins / Media.inc' (include_path = '.:') in /sites/all/modules/custom/md_pricing_table/md_pricing_table.module on line 284, referer: http://mysites.com/admin/structure/md-pricing-table

The error apparently to be caused on media 2. The module has not been adjusted. I am just getting started, I will write about on here. By the way, a very nice theme, if everything works, it's perfect themes.

On the block settings page, I can not remove the background image. What am I doing wrong, I'm looking to remove button.

brave's picture
brave
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 02:48

I've tried the new update today. Unfortunately, sees the home destroyed something from. I could only make a video screensho to show how it looks. I have taken the fashion themes and installed.

http://share.febko.de/repository/rftv/version2/11-12-_2014_08-42-43.mp4

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 03:01

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback
Please check your email

Reagrds,

brave's picture
brave
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 03:24

oh wonderful, the first reports are released. Thank you for the quick help.

The second problem with the demo fashion Homepage is still current. I made a completely new installation, and it still looks the same as on the screenshot video.

brave's picture
brave
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 03:42

I created a new page, and here the page is buggy. I have created screenshots to illustrate it better

there is also no possibility to adjust more somehow the page, or to change.

profiweb's picture
profiweb
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 04:47

The same problem I receive when tries to install theme on exising site. Try to disable (uncheck) Builder on this page, Save and then Enable Builder again. For my oppinion Builder is not absolutely stable yet.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 04:55

Hi,
Just check your email again

brave's picture
brave
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 05:59

It is really wonderful now everything works. Thx

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 23:10

Hi Profiweb,
Are your problems similar to Brave's ?
Are they resloved? If not, we will send you the solutions

profiweb's picture
profiweb
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 04:52

I need your solutions, thanks.

brave's picture
brave
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 09:35

still get an error message on node/86 The entire page is full width. On the demo that is not so.

Warning: function_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in include() (line 70 of /sites/all/modules/custom/simplr_page_builder/templates/admin/spb_column_content.tpl.php).

Notice: Undefined index: name in include() (line 80 of /sites/all/modules/custom/simplr_page_builder/templates/admin/spb_column_content.tpl.php).

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 23:35

Hi Profiweb,
Please check your email

@Brave, it's a minor mistake when buildind the demo
Please scroll down, remove the blank block which is to the left of More Features section and save

brave's picture
brave
Sat, 12/13/2014 - 01:27

it works, thank you very much. I would also like to commend the times now support of you, as does the fun themes or modules of a megadrupal to buy, man knows that you get help and this is now not always the case. for many thanks again

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.