Feature Requests & Troubleshooting

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Sun, 12/07/2014 - 17:48
Feature Requests & Troubleshooting

Nice theme, I just did a reinstall (it was crashing my offsite server) and I'm going to be addressing issues as they crop up. I usually use Module Filter (module_filter) on sites I deploy, so I applaud that. However, most Drupal implementations I'm aware of utilize Administration Menu (admin_menu with admin_menu_toolbar) rather than the basic Toolbar (toolbar) module. However, when using admin_menu with this theme, we get an overlap of rendering regions. I've enclosed two screenies of the aesthetic complaint, so I'd appreciate it if you accommodated this in future updates, so I don't have to reverse your implementation of regional rendering.

Default Toolbar:

Administration Menu Toolbar: Thanks Guys, Isaac

profiweb's picture
profiweb
Mon, 12/08/2014 - 12:06

I played with Simplr Page Builder as a child and I love it! But what I didn't find there:
1) visual settings (show/hide/change column span) for different devices
2) integration with in-line editing and Quick Edit module
If you make this features you become 1st in Visual Page Building for Drupal!

I tried to combine Simplr Page Builder and Quick Edit to work together, but get nothing - if I insert body on the node - there no quick links (edit node, Quick edit). Can you tell me what I must change?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 12/08/2014 - 23:43

Hi Issac,
Thank you very much for your report. We really appreciate your feedback. We will update this soon
However, just check your email :)

@Profiweb,
1. Our Simplr Pagebuilder now does support visual setting for different screen solutions. We are going to work on different devices,
2. We has not supported Quick Edit module. Thank you for your suggestion. We will concern your contributive idea.

Many thanks all,

profiweb's picture
profiweb
Tue, 12/09/2014 - 06:23

Dear Cindy,

Quick Edit module works well with your theme on page withot Simplr Page builder or with Bartik theme (first picture), but quick-link "Quick edit" dissapired after I insert content using Page builder (second picture).

Thanks for any help. of idea

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Tue, 12/09/2014 - 21:56

Okay guys, my problem still exists wherein theme settings (Appearance: Settings: MD Official Sub-Theme) do not save. I am using the included sub-theme, but I've tested both with and without the sub-theme, using both Safari and Firefox, but it will not retain changes to theme defaults like Contact Information, Footer Text, Webclips, etc. Please advise.
-Isaac

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/10/2014 - 05:33

Hi Isaac,
Please check your email

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Wed, 12/10/2014 - 16:42

Cindy, I tried this, but it didn't work (replaced files, cleared cache, etc.). Please advise on the required changes and I will manually alter theme. Has anybody else run into problems with altering the theme settings?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 03:22

Hi Isaac,
Please check your mail again

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 00:38

Cindy,
Please check your email so that you can reproduce the error on my server. Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.