Simple Builder doesn't work

flip_sp's picture
flip_sp
Wed, 07/19/2017 - 13:51
Simple Builder doesn't work

Dear megadrupal.com,

I've a MD official site working for a customer for more than two years. They have not updated at all the drupal core and modules and  they have asked me to make some changes on the web. The web works properly as a client, but hangs with a "HTTP ERROR 500" when try to log in as Admin and the URL matches with a page builded with simplr builder. If the page is not builded with it, the admin pages works fine.

I recieve the same error when try to access to the options page of the theme from admin menu.

I've configured a test server and updated core and the modules to the latest versions, but the issue is the same.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance 

Edit:

I've checked and tried several ways and have discover that the issue with simplr page builder and theme options page becomes with media module actualization. If i use the versions of that modules of the purchased package the web works fine. Could you tell me how could I update that modules (media, media_soundcloud, media_vimeo, and media_youtube) to avoid vulnerability risks?

Thanks in advance

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/19/2017 - 22:47

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience however we do not support Simplr page builder anymore. You can please take a look at our module Awecontent page builder. It has more useful functions and works better than Simplr page builder.

flip_sp's picture
flip_sp
Fri, 07/21/2017 - 13:45

Thanks a lot, Phounght,

It's possible to migrate content from Simplr to Awecontent?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/24/2017 - 05:27

It is impossible. You have to install awecontent then build pages again with awecontent. You can please purchase our other that built with awecontent to save time. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.