* set background image in theme settings
* set theme to boxed or boxed-frame
* create a page and assign a "URL alias" (e.g. home)
* the background image is not displayed
* the inline css created by the theme will assigne the background to class .page-home (the URL alias name), BUT
* the generated body does NOT have a class assigned with the alias name, only with the page-node-xx name.
* so the css does not map to the body
* if you use an alias name, the background does not show
* if you do not use an alias, the background shows
I frequently use aliases, but do not have enough drupal coding experience to find where the classes are set.
Can you help?