Create MD Official header block Error

brave's picture
brave
Sat, 01/17/2015 - 02:37
Create MD Official header block Error

if I install module libraries and themes manually on an existing page, I get the Create MD Official header block following error.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'home' for key 'info': INSERT INTO {block_custom} (body, info, format) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0,:db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => ... [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => home [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => full_html )
in block_add_block_form_submit() (line 560 of /modules/block/block.admin.inc).

I can call again after the block to continue editing unfortunately I get for error.

Text format field is required.

Can they help me?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/19/2015 - 02:36

Hi, Please check your email

brave's picture
brave
Mon, 01/19/2015 - 07:32

Hello thank you for the file. I've tried and I get serious error:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function kpr () in/sites/all/modules/custom/md_official_header_block/md_official_header_block.moduleon line 303

I remove kpr ($ form); and it works I can create block.

If I want to edit block and then store, I get error:

Text format field is required.

I can not save block.

kgeusens's picture
kgeusens
Fri, 01/23/2015 - 07:15

Hi,

I get the exact same error. I also have the impression that the menu header does not behave as expected when resizing the screen (menu on right hand side disappears as if drawn outside of visible canvas when window is resized below 1050px).

Koen

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 01/23/2015 - 22:54

Hi Kgeusens, 

Please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.