Fatal error: Call to undefined function _md_slider_recast()

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Sun, 09/09/2018 - 10:22
Fatal error: Call to undefined function _md_slider_recast()

Hello,

I just finished installing this theme and got this error after enabling the Meriada_features and Features modules.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _md_slider_recast() in <webroot>\drupal-meriada\sites\all\modules\meriada_feature\meriada_feature.features.inc on line 288

I also notice that the Meriada Feature state is stuck in "Checking"

Please advise on how to fix this.

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Tue, 09/11/2018 - 15:45

Thanks for the response...this still does not solve the problem.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/11/2018 - 22:05

Hello

Please send us your website url and admin account to check

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Wed, 09/12/2018 - 06:57

This site is being done on a local machine....no internet access. I can however put it on a publicly accessible site. Please give me some time to do this and I will supply credentials accordingly.

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Fri, 09/14/2018 - 18:08

Latest development....I enabled the md_slider module and the error seemed to have gone away. This might be useful to note since there is not documentation that speaks to the need for the md_slider module to be enabled. Additonally the FIELD BASES compnent of the Meriada feature is now in "rebuilding" status

Please advise

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Wed, 09/19/2018 - 17:37

Is there any status update on this problem ???

Please advise

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/19/2018 - 22:09

Hello,

"Additonally the FIELD BASES compnent of the Meriada feature is now in "rebuilding" status" => please explain more cause we are not very clear about this

Also, you can send us screenshots of problem

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Thu, 09/20/2018 - 07:31

Remember you can look at this yourself....you asked for access credentials to the site and they have been provided....see posts above (private)....no screenshots needed...just login

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/20/2018 - 23:44

Yes, of course we checked your site already but see no problem as you reported

That's why we asked you to explain more

We only see this error:

User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: commerce. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1143 of /home/zipfm/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).

This problem is because of updating drupal core. You should install module https://www.drupal.org/project/module_missing_message_fixer to fix it
And, it seems that you installed manually, not profile?

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Sat, 09/22/2018 - 08:08

I noticed that some changes were made to enable the theme...however when you login simply attempt to go to the theme settings under Appearance at http://zipfm.876dev.com/admin/appearance/settings/md_meriada. This is where the error is. The theme settings cannot be accessed.

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Sat, 09/22/2018 - 08:07

As it relates to:

"This problem is because of updating drupal core. You should install module https://www.drupal.org/project/module_missing_message_fixer to fix it
And, it seems that you installed manually, not profile?

That module (module_missing_message) is already installed and it does not show any missing modules when checked. This error only shows up when the mriada theme is set to default. In the interim I have uploaded the commerce plugin to apease this issue.

Note also the following error when the meriada theme is set to default: "DatabaseSchemaObjectExistsException: Table field_data_field_portfolio_categories already exists. in DatabaseSchema->createTable() (line 663 of /home/zipfm/public_html/includes/database/schema.inc)."

Yes the site was installed using the manual approach outlined in the documentation as the profile approac was not possible for a site that already had content and customisation already done.

Clearly something is not happeneing properly as per the manual installation instructions

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Thu, 09/27/2018 - 17:25

Latest module you sent has addressed the error message related to the appearance section. Thanks for that

Please note that this open up some new porblems.....on any page in the appearance section that requires selection of an ICON...THE Icon Picker Dialog Window is blank. Pleasea dvise.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/27/2018 - 22:37

Because you have not imported font, so fonts do not appear. 

You install the theme to an existing site, so you have to import font

If you install profile, you do not have to import font 

trevorforrest's picture
trevorforrest
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 17:39

Pleasea advise as to how to import the fonts.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/07/2018 - 22:20

Hello

1. Please go to http://fontello.com/, choose your font and download zip file

2. Import the file in admin/config/media/icon

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.