Menu issues

Frank.verbeeck's picture
Frank.verbeeck
Mon, 10/22/2018 - 05:01
Menu issues

Hello,

There are some issues with the template:

• Menu sort does not work.

• When adding a menu link from within a (new) AweContent Page (AweContent > Pages ), the link is created and can be found under stucture > menus > main navigation. When editing this menu item, in menu structure, there are less options. When deleting the AWEContent page, it generates an error that can only be solved by deleting the record in table menu_tree in the drupal database. This is the error:

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Route "awepage.page_152" does not exist. in Drupal\Core\Routing\RouteProvider->getRouteByName() (line 201 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/mytalentcompass/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Routing/RouteProvider.php).

• clearing cache does not help.

Thanks for your advice.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/23/2018 - 03:45

Hello

Please share your website url and admin account, as well as some screenshots of the problem so we can log in and check your problem

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 10/25/2018 - 04:21

Hi,

Please give me your FTP account. I'll help you fix this issue.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Sat, 10/27/2018 - 11:01

Hi,

I cannot install your website on my host. It shows error 500. I think you should create a FTP account that has only permission on megatron folder on your server. It's safe and not affect to other folders on your host.

Thanks! 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.