Fatal error: Call to undefined function md_mdst_validate_theme_settings()

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Mon, 10/20/2014 - 22:46
Fatal error: Call to undefined function md_mdst_validate_theme_settings()

Hello, i have a major issue and a minor one, the first one is that i can't save my theme's configurations since i updated the core the error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function md_mdst_validate_theme_settings()" appears and also i'm unable to see my webform, i have tryed many thing but i can't get the webfor to work in any way (was working already with my custom info.)

Webform screenshot

MDST theme settings screenshot

I have had most trouble when updating core & themes, by the way, updating the media module may crash the MD MDST theme's portfolio gallery.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/21/2014 - 06:31

Hi,
There are some troubles with media 2.0 alpha4 at the moment. Could you please downgrade to alpha 3 instead?
- Remove all media folders in modules/contrib
- Download media alpha3 (http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/media-7.x-2.0-alpha3.tar.gz)extract and copy folders into modules/contrib again
- Clear cache

Regards,

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Tue, 10/21/2014 - 17:50

I resolved the media part last week, i just was pointing the issue as it seemed important as its was a module problem.

I'm more interested in the theme setting page, i'm still unable to save anything. An screenshot (the one with the white background and the fatal error message) was posted a of the problem and the title of the post is the message that appears when i try to save the theme settings.

Jinks666's picture
Jinks666
Thu, 11/13/2014 - 11:03

Same problem as that guy xaries1963...
Call to undefined function md_mdst_validate_theme_settings()"
unable to save theme settings...

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 11/14/2014 - 22:13

Hi Jinks666
Please send us your site's url as well as admin account to [email protected]
(also this forum link)
We will fix your problem

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Sat, 11/22/2014 - 14:08

Any updates yet? still unable to save.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/24/2014 - 22:53

Hi Xaries 1963
Please check your email

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Tue, 11/25/2014 - 14:21

It didn't go well at all... now this message appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_include_browser_js() in /home/admiramx/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php on line 59

also the gallery stopped working, i guess this is related to the media module, I only replaced the module and theme, any ideas?

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Thu, 11/27/2014 - 20:25

Any updates yet?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 11/28/2014 - 04:39

Hi,
Please check your email

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Mon, 12/08/2014 - 20:20

Can you resend me that mail, please?

P.D.: the issue has something to do with the media module, otherwise the same error will occur.

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Wed, 01/28/2015 - 09:38

This issue might not me "critical" for me but you haven't found a working solution (and me neither) for this issue, now another issue is there from a common module updates and some manual editions, the issue now is this:

Fatal error
: Call to undefined function media_include_browser_js() in /home/admiramx/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php on line 59

If I delete this line the page is visible again but not functional, also, it's been 4 months since i made the last comment, do you really don't care at all about his thread?

also instead of sending a modified file shouldn't you update the whole theme (or module for that matter) ?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/28/2015 - 23:57

Hi,

We resend you the email twice dont know why you did not recieved 

We have just resend you once more time, could you check please

And yes, thank you for your feedback, we will update the theme asap

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Fri, 01/30/2015 - 09:38

Are you sending that mail to "[email protected]" ? just to be sure, i'm really not getting your mails.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/29/2015 - 22:06

No, we send to the email that you used to register on our forum

We also cannot contact you via the email you mentioned above, please email us first, [email protected]

xaries1963's picture
xaries1963
Mon, 03/30/2015 - 16:36

I have downloaded the latest version of the theme and it's way too buggy, updating core/modules cause issues on theme's setting page, we will use another theme. We enojoyed it though.

P.S.: The main issue is on the theme are the following:

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_include_browser_js() in /home/admiramx/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php on line 59

> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in field_collection_field_get_entity() (line 1679 of /home/admiramx/public_html/temp/sites/all/modules/contrib/field_collection/field_collection.module).

> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_mdst_theme_settings_design() (line 1562 of /home/admiramx/public_html/temp/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

These only occur after module updates and/or core updates.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/31/2015 - 06:56

Hi,

We have just uploaded the fixed version, please donwload and update (you can download directly on this forum by going to your account)

First, download and extract the package. Update theme via FTP and update module md_mdst_module

TheesJanssen's picture
TheesJanssen
Fri, 11/27/2015 - 09:12

i get the same error, how do i fix that:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_mdst_theme_settings_design() (line 1562 of /.../sites/all/themes/md_mdst/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 02:55

Hi,

As our comment above yours, are you using the version on your account page already?

TheesJanssen's picture
TheesJanssen
Sun, 12/06/2015 - 11:05

Hi,

i can't find any files to download on my account page. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 23:28

Hi,

Which page does the error appear? and what did you do/customise which cause this error?

cwarts's picture
cwarts
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 11:50

Hi,

we get the same error as mentioned above - can we get the update also??

thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 12/06/2015 - 21:32

Hi Cwarts, 

Please check your email

We send you the updated version of MD Fullscreen Slider

arakattack's picture
arakattack
Fri, 02/26/2016 - 23:57

Me too have this problem

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 02/27/2016 - 03:05

We checked your account and only see Hillter theme so please add your purchase code of MDST then comeback here and send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check in your site. 

arakattack's picture
arakattack
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 02:07

I updated purchase code, i couldnt provide ftp account since this is local pc.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 03:24

Hi,

Which version of module media are you using? Please update the latest version of media

If you are using the latest version of module media but the problem still occurs, please install the module (check your email) in your site

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.