Warning // error media module and theme settings page

tecob's picture
tecob
Wed, 02/01/2017 - 10:01
Warning // error media module and theme settings page

Hi,

I have recently purchased this theme and have some problems with it.

I'm using Drupal 7.53, last versions of modules and theme version 2.2

I had an error on theme settings page about media_browser_js().

I changed line 19 as follows:

//$javascript = media_browser_js();
$javascript = media_browser();

Now, theme settings page loads correctly but 3 warnings appear:

• Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'drupal_add_#attached' not found or invalid function name in require_once() (line 24 of /home/ed8714/web/enricdilme.com/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php).

• Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'drupal_add_tabset' not found or invalid function name in require_once() (line 24 of /home/ed8714/web/enricdilme.com/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php).

• Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'drupal_add_tabset' not found or invalid function name in require_once() (line 24 of /home/ed8714/web/enricdilme.com/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_mdst/theme-settings.php).

Could you please help me solve this problem?

Maye be my previous mod on theme-settings.php is not correct?

Regards,

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/01/2017 - 23:47

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/tecob) to download and update theme. Be careful if your theme is overriden, update can make data missing. 

If problem still exits, you can please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment so we can have check.

Thank you.

tecob's picture
tecob
Thu, 02/02/2017 - 10:18

Hi,

That solved this issue.

Thanks!

tecob's picture
tecob
Thu, 02/02/2017 - 10:32

Meanwhile, with this new theme version, accessing the theme settings page I get the following javascript error:

Uncaught TypeError: $.cookie is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (script.js?okr6z2:30)
    at fire (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:1075)
    at Object.add (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:1110)
    at init.ready (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:279)
    at $.fn.init.init (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:198)
    at $.fn.init (drupal.js?okr6z2:26)
    at jQuery (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:27)
    at script.js?okr6z2:27
    at dispatch (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:3332)
    at eventHandle (jquery.js?v=1.7.2:2941)

And settings page is a long page with anchors (I think that before it was a tabbed page isn't it?)

I have tried all jquery versions available in admin pages, but that does not change...

Regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/02/2017 - 21:25

Your hosting blocks jquery cookie causing error. So please configure hosting to load file jquery cookie or you can please copy content in file jquery cookie to the end of file jquery. 

tecob's picture
tecob
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 04:30

Hi,

This was not the problem. I added a function in theme settings page to include jquery cookie js and now it works fine.

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.