"Dummy Text" of "Elements" shows up (only on mobile page)

pgotzner's picture
pgotzner
Tue, 09/13/2016 - 05:41
"Dummy Text" of "Elements" shows up (only on mobile page)

Hi,

my site works fine in the browser view. But i just now realized that the "Elements" dummy text (Lorem Ipsum) shows up on the mobile version of my site.

(According to the menu link in a clean install I found out:  the "Element"-item in menu points to <front>#1 ... but this is not linked to any node with that id... node/1 is something different on my site...)

I did not find the dummy text of "Elements" listed in Content at all - nor did i find it hard-coded it any file (via a find and grep search of all files related).

Any suggestions how I can get rid of the dummy text in the mobile version. Because I don't see an option to deltete it. I can not even find where it is stored....

Thanks for your help, Peter

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/13/2016 - 23:19

So please send us your site admin account and link of your "Element" by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you.

pgotzner's picture
pgotzner
Wed, 09/14/2016 - 05:04

Thank you Pthuonght, but found out late last night what the problem is:

The data/text shown/lorem ipsum in the "elemnts" section is data that is stored in the Block named "Elements". I was able to deactivate that block in Structure=>Blocks and now the elements part is gone in the mobile version of the site. (Only odd that the data did not show up via a string search in my database!?) But thanks for your willingness to help.

regards Peter

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.