Color pages for user

brave's picture
brave
Sun, 03/31/2013 - 08:21
Color pages for user

I want the Members the opportunity to give the page layout "color" to identify themselves. With you on the website you can do so at the top. how can I create with the theme.

Sorry for my Bad English

Regards

Patrick

Neo's picture
Neo
Sun, 03/31/2013 - 22:38

Hi Patrick,

You can't do like our demo page. It's just a trick and can't be used in live site.

I think you can add field to user profile and use Delta & Context to do this (not so sure it will work)

brave's picture
brave
Mon, 04/01/2013 - 04:42

many thanks for the quick response. I'll try and report also like ..

Regards
Patrick 

brave's picture
brave
Mon, 04/01/2013 - 10:05

Unfortunately, it does not go with delta and context. Perhaps it would be an extension for future updates. Example how great your Mega Slider on http://codecanyon.net/. The Drupal community is much solved analytically and also tried it with such style switcher modules or themes switsher. Unfortunately, the options are limited.

I would buy it right away ...

Below is an example image

Regards
Patrick 

Neo's picture
Neo
Mon, 04/01/2013 - 10:10

I'll find if there's a way to custom it. If you buy megaslider module,please use this link: go.megadrupal.com/mega-slider and please vote 5 stars for my account.

Thank you

brave's picture
brave
Mon, 04/01/2013 - 10:28

sorry for the wrong referencing. For me, mega-slider is not as interesant since no pictures can be inserted. Interesting would be an interface for the page style for registered members. Then I would give it 5 stars ... ;-)

brave's picture
brave
Wed, 11/27/2013 - 08:33

bought mega slider and given 5 stars, there are already way to custom? would be very grateful to them.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.