problems altering display for articles content type

tvsmvp's picture
tvsmvp
Wed, 03/25/2015 - 16:41
problems altering display for articles content type

Using: MD TheNews

I'm trying to change the display for the article content type -- and then show that display via a views (where I choose either "content" or "rendered entity as the format). The problem is, no matter what I do, I can't get the results to show only the fields I set up in the content type's display ("default" or "full content"). Even though I only want the text for a particular field to show up, I keep getting the title (of the view's block), the title (of the article/node), the "published by" date info and a picture. Note that if I create a view (as a test) and ask that view to show only the nodes of a different content type (not an article), then I don't have this problem; I see the display I've created for that content type.

Has this display (for the "article" content type) been set somewhere programmatically? Is there a way to edit this?

tvsmvp's picture
tvsmvp
Wed, 03/25/2015 - 16:43

(Yes, I know that I can change the views I'm using to use fields instead of "content" or "rendered" - but I'm afraid that is not an option. So... the question above still stands.)

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/02/2015 - 04:03

Hi,

We are not very clear about your question. Could you please send us your site url and admin account and explain more about this to [email protected] (also this forum link)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.