Editing site sections and content not showing on iPad

karen's picture
karen
Mon, 11/03/2014 - 09:17
Editing site sections and content not showing on iPad

Hi Cindy
I've got quite a list of items but wanted to ask them all at once:
Firstly editing site content - I am struggling to find the right css to change the Services category & icon from the green to a bespoke colour #cc0033, this is also the case on About-News (icon & Completed Projects) and the Portfolio panels when hovered over
I would also like to replace the Twitter section with another plain quote - not sure what type of block/view to add
I would like to add another row to the Portfolio to show 12 items can this be easily extended to 16? I also would like to change the category types from those listed to Branding & Identity, Websites, Print, Photography (again finding it difficult to locate where to find the editable version)
I also would like to change the shape of the logo block at the top/middle - is it possible to make it a more rectacular shape?
And lastly I wish to change the background images to new ones but can't seem to find where they are to do this

The second issue is that various sections are not showing when I view the site on my iPad - they areas affected are: Services (icons&text), Quote with 'My work' button, Testimonials & Contact details. Can you advise me as to how to correct this.

Many thanks & apologies for the length of this query

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 11/04/2014 - 05:52

Hi,
Could you please send us your site's url as well as admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
We will support you

karen's picture
karen
Tue, 11/04/2014 - 08:13

I have sent an email, thanks Cindy

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.