About section not linking to slider & content

karen's picture
karen
Wed, 10/29/2014 - 08:57
About section not linking to slider & content

Hi, I have been working on this theme and have made some progress however I changed elements in the About section then reverted it as I'd lost the slider and now I can't seem to edit/configure the content or slider. Can you help me fix this, as not sure how as very new to using Drupal. The changed 'About' content I had done is still under the content but I can no longer see the original. The view & quicktabs are fine. I hope this makes sense as I am having trouble explaining this
Many thanks for your help

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/29/2014 - 23:00

Hi,
Could you please send us your site's url as well as admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
Please explain more your issue with the screenshots attached for illustration cause we're rather confused about your problem

Regards,

karen's picture
karen
Thu, 10/30/2014 - 10:50

Hi Cindy
Just to say I have now figured out what I was doing wrong, thanks for your response. I may have 1 or 2 further questions but will post new comments for those. Thanks

karen's picture
karen
Thu, 10/30/2014 - 06:35

Thanks. Will try - what do you mean by admin account? Also my site is in maintenance mode will that affect your support?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/30/2014 - 23:00

Hi,
We received your email but you say everything seems ok here. So, did you resolve the issue?
If you have any problems, feel free to contact us.
About the account, we mean your website's url link and admin account (user name and password) to log in your site to check the problem. (Maintenance mode does not affect the support :)

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.