Fatal error: Allowed memory size of exhausted

parapa's picture
parapa
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 03:39
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of exhausted

I try to make a freshinstall of MDmax. I unziped the md_max_modules.zip in sites/all/modules and unziped the and unziped the md_max-7.x-2.2.zip in the sites/all/themes.

After enabling the modules the page does not load anymore and an error message appears: 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65552 bytes) in /home..../sites/all/modules/modules/contrib/field_collection/field_collection.module on line 903

i tried to manually remove just this module but then the anotherone report the error.

Thanks for your answer.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 04:06

Hi,

Did you install our theme on local host or on server? 

parapa's picture
parapa
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 09:13

It is installed on a server.

parapa's picture
parapa
Tue, 09/05/2017 - 01:43

Hi,

I hope you have not missed my answer to your question. Do you have a suggestion for a solution?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/05/2017 - 04:45

Hi,

Sorry for late respond. We have returned from our national independance holiday

Please check this link https://www.drupal.org/node/76156 for your issue

parapa's picture
parapa
Tue, 09/05/2017 - 07:33

We checked the provided instructions and increased the memory limit to 512MB. We also reinstalled Drupal. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

parapa's picture
parapa
Wed, 09/06/2017 - 05:48

With which version of Drupal are your theme and module tested? Should I try to install an older Drupal version and retry to apply the module and the theme?

parapa's picture
parapa
Thu, 09/07/2017 - 15:51

Hi, I am waiting for your answer.

In the meanwhile, I tested some free themes and they have all functioned well. It seems that something is wrong with the MD max theme. Is there any other similar theme of yours that I could test with?

parapa's picture
parapa
Sat, 09/09/2017 - 08:00

Hi,

Do you have a suggestion for a solution?

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 09/22/2017 - 03:09

hi Rok,

Can you please give me your cPanel account? I want to install that theme into your server by myself. Please give me:

1. cPanel account.

2. Link of your website.

Thanks!

P/s: please set your message as private if it contains accessing info.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.