there is no blog's link on a smartphone

kewin's picture
kewin
Thu, 03/02/2017 - 08:31
there is no blog's link on a smartphone

Hello,

I've placed the blog section on a site, to which the link in the main menu leads.

This particluar one is clearly visible while I work on desktop. The problem is when I use my smartphone. Link to the blog is not visible there.

I've tried to find if by any chance there is some sort of setting which includes/ excludes certain links in a menu depending on the machine I browse - no luck.

Please advice,

kewin

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 03/05/2017 - 09:08

Hi Kewin,

Please give me your link that you have trouble with it. It would be clearer if you can give me some screenshots.

Thanks!

kewin's picture
kewin
Mon, 03/06/2017 - 12:42

Hello Khoa,

Here you go.

The desktop version (link called "Buciki Gucio Team" is seen. It links to blog....

Image title

and the smartphone version (no blog to the link is in here) ..marked with an arrow:

Image title

I do wait for any sort of useful hint on this one...

thank you,

kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/07/2017 - 03:06

Hi,

You can please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We will help you fix problem.

Please remember to backup your site first.

Thank you.

kewin's picture
kewin
Sun, 03/19/2017 - 16:10

Hello,

I can not provide you that info as there is no FTP connection to the site.

You need to create and provide the public key - SSH (RSA or DSA) to access the site. FTP has caused already few hacks and is disabled...

Please proveide the mentioned key, thank you!

Kewin

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/20/2017 - 05:37

Hi,

I have checked your site. However, I do not see menu item "Buciki Gucio Team". Did you remove it? Other menu items can see on mobile devices.

Thanks!

kewin's picture
kewin
Mon, 03/20/2017 - 05:46

Hello,

Normally it i off as it's content is not ready yet. I have swithced it on for a while righ now.

Please let me know if you found anything, thank you.

Kewin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.