frequent site going to maintenance mode due to the error issues.

kewin's picture
kewin
Sat, 06/11/2016 - 05:29
frequent site going to maintenance mode due to the error issues.

Hello,

Quite often (once in a week at leeast) my site switches to the maintenance mode (there is no horizontal menu visible and one of the contect (about us ...as far as I remember) crashes.

The error I get looks like this:

Image title

When I go to user section to log in,  I get additional info:

Image title

Finally, when I update the modules I get:

Image title

After successful updating everything goes back to the full funcionality ...bu in a week or so the whole story repeats.

Please take look at this and inform me what to do to avoid such a situation in future,

Thank you,

Kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/12/2016 - 23:54

Hi,

Does your site still have error? If it still has, please send us your admin account so we can have a check. With screenshots, we think problem come from module variable, you also can check it again. 

kewin's picture
kewin
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 02:50

Hello,

2 days have passed and the error appears again!

You can research the issue right now - as I do not make any update. Please take a look at it as soon as possible, thank you.

Kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 05:12

Got it! Please wait until we notify you. 

kewin's picture
kewin
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 05:16

Hello,

OK, thanks for a quick response. I will be waiting patiently for further informations.

Kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 05:40

Hi,

Our developer checked and could see problem occured beacause module variable conflict with module smtp. He tried to disable smtp then error disappeared. 

kewin's picture
kewin
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 05:43

Hello,

Thank you for an update. I assume that starting now there should be no problem with this issue???
Thank you very much!

Kewin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.