Problem with menu #portfolio #about

roman282's picture
roman282
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 14:01
Problem with menu #portfolio #about

The other issue i recently found is if u are not on the front page and u click in the menu something for example ABOUT it will go from under page back to front page and it should scroll the front page down to the item i clicked so in our example its ABOUT but it will go to OUR WORK instead. But if u on the frontage its working properly, the problem is only if u in different page like BLOG or so.

In my page www.okdiversresort.com please tray to go http://www.okdiversresort.com/padangbai-info or any other different page the front page and then press in the menu ABOUT AS its go to completely different place on the front page. The same problem is with ROOM in the menu. But its work ok if im on the front page.

Can u please let mi know how to fix this

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 22:59

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to have a check.

Please remember to send by comment form and check "Private message" for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 05:48

Please check your site and see if there is any problem :)

roman282's picture
roman282
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 01:59

Thanks, working ok now

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.