LOGO different size

roman282's picture
roman282
Sun, 06/07/2015 - 14:16
LOGO different size

Hi,

I would like to use different size of logo in MD MAX theme. is tah possible and how to change it.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/07/2015 - 23:16

Hi,

Please upload logo images that have size you want then write css #content having margin-top for displaying better.

roman282's picture
roman282
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 15:21

Hi, Thanks for answer. But i can edit css, i can do some customization but im not programmer so could u please be more specific pleas. I though i will have to just edit some template or so but i cant find the code anywhere.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 23:04

For example,

Image icon has 360px height, you upload it and in file style.css, please add the following code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
header[role='banner'] {
 height: 410px; 
}
#content {
  margin-top: 410px;
}
}

roman282's picture
roman282
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 15:30

Thanks, this didnt work but i foud the way.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 22:56

Hi, Would you mind sharing us what the problem is and the solution as well

Would be really appreciated 

roman282's picture
roman282
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 14:05

Sorry didn't know somebody else looking for the answer.

Actually what i did was simple. Instead of using back-end of the theme i simply just use FTP and upload my new logo with different size with the same name as the original logo. If u upload logo by back-end it will change the size of the logo to a square but if u upload the logo by ftp noting change so the theme will just use the different size. Please mind that the name of the logo must be the same like the original logo of the theme.

If its not working try also edit stile.css the logo line and

change:

"height:" to your size in px

add new line:

"width:" your size in px

write me if u need more help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 22:28

Thank you so much for your suggestion :) It will help us and other customer so much.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.