Create new Panel and include MD Slider

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Sun, 02/08/2015 - 20:06
Create new Panel and include MD Slider

I cloned the Home page panel with the intent to add another link on the menu for a new page.

As an experiment I used the same MD Slider on this page and added some new content underneath the slider.

When I load the new page the Slider does not display but instead a large white space exist where this slider should be. The content does show up on the new page.

When I switch the content and the Slider around in the panel definition the content and the slider display correctly.

Switching it back again the slider again does not display and only the content show up. It does again leave a large white space where the Slider should be.

Any idea why this might be?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 02:59

Hi,

Please send us your site's url and admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Mon, 02/16/2015 - 09:40

Thanks for fixing the page tamplate files to resolve this problem. I have tested after you made the changes and will confirm it is now functioing as I would expect.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.