Massive amount of storage usage by PHP

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Fri, 02/06/2015 - 06:58
Massive amount of storage usage by PHP

After following the manual install I enable the new theme and enable the modules listed. During the module enable step my Drupal gets the white screen of death. Looking in the log I ran out of memory for PHP to use.

I increate the PHP memory and try again. Same problem. My php memory size if now set to 4Gig. Still no success. The module enable process actually now gets killed because it ran for more than 30 seconds.

What version of Drupal have this theme been tested on. I am running the latest Drupal release.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 03:00

Please send us your site's url and admin account to [email protected]

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 15:58

Cindy I have to move away from the manual install because the while Drupal site becomes completely unusable. Right now I need to get this template figured out and need to use the profile install method. Once this is all good I will return and do a manual install again to see if we can figure out what this is a problem.

Background...

I used a Drupal pre installed system from Turnkey Linux. I simply boot this up and update everyting they provide to the latest levels. This include the Linux packages and everything in Drupal + Drupal modules.

Once this is done I follow your manaul install documentation and the whole drupal site falls apart.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 02/10/2015 - 04:50

Hi,

We are about to update the theme

btw, we send you the updated version first, please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.