Feature.zip file not complete

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Fri, 02/06/2015 - 06:53
Feature.zip file not complete

Trying to implement the manual install. First the features.zip file was not available in the download screen. Thanks for sending it to me via email.

The documentation say to ensure superfish is available after extracting features.zip. The file I was sens do not contain superfish. I can add this manually from downloading it from the internet but would prefer the package be complete.

The features.zip file contains a zip file called fontello-e9d20fef.zip. No instructions in how this should look after I unzip this to the server. Should the final path look like this:
site/all/libraries/fontello/[extraxt fontello-e9d20fef.zip here]

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 03:00

Please send us your site's url and admin account to [email protected]

hfogwill's picture
hfogwill
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 15:54

Cindy my questions really does not relate to my site as much as it relates to a statement from the documentation for manual install.

The doc states

"

Copy libraries

Extract libraries.zip file to sites/all/ folder. Please make sure you can see sites/all/libraries/superfish and sites/all/libraries/ckeditor after extract"

First no libraries.zip file existed for download. This was later emailed to me and what was emailed to me does not contain superfish.

I can install superfish manually I just want to make sure it is really needed. Right now it does not appear to be needed.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 02/10/2015 - 04:50

Hi,

It was a minor mistake in the doc. Yes, superfish is not neccessary

It should be:

Copy libraries

Extract libraries.zip file to sites/all/ folder. Please make sure you can see andsites/all/libraries/ckeditor after extract"

Thank you for your feedback, we will update the doc

Also, we send you the updated version of the theme

Please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.