Features Modules

ericshendricks's picture
ericshendricks
Thu, 04/20/2017 - 02:01
Features Modules

Where can i find the features modules that is referenced in the doumentation and installation guide?  I have download the md_bonv.zip file however the features module is not included in that file.  Please help ASAP as this module was deleted by accident and my entire site has crashed.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/20/2017 - 03:52

Hi,

Please take a look at https://www.drupal.org/project/features

ericshendricks's picture
ericshendricks
Thu, 04/20/2017 - 10:32

Phuonght - Thank you for your response - however I don't think you understand what i am asking for.

In the documentation, it mentions a features module specifically for md_bonv theme.

I.2.2. Install modules

• After install MD Bonv theme, you can download & enable md_bonv_features-7.x-1.0.zip which helps you automatic create content type, fields, views, image styles...

My Drupal installation is requesting this md_bonv module and apparently it got deleted somehow.  This features module IS NOT included in the .zip file i received.  Only the theme files is included.  

Can you advise?  Any help in locating this feature file will be appreciated...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 04/21/2017 - 23:49

Hi,

md_bonv_feature is on md_bonv_modules.zip. Please check again.

ericshendricks's picture
ericshendricks
Sat, 04/22/2017 - 01:34

Phuonght,

I have downloaded the md_bonv zip file 25 times and have searched file by file through every folder and there is not a md_bonv_feature.zip anything is the .zip file provided to me on megadrupal.com.   Is there somewhere you suggest, I should look?

If the feature.zip file was included, I would not have commented here.  

ericshendricks's picture
ericshendricks
Sat, 04/22/2017 - 01:38

Phuonght,

I figured it out finally.  The only file provided to me was the .zip file with the template.  The .zip file with the modules was never provided in my account.  

I took the URL from the template.zip file and added the filename you mentioned above and downloaded it successfully. 

Would have been helpful if this would have been included from the beginning.

-Eric

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 04/22/2017 - 05:16

Hi Eric,

We also sent you features to your email. Please check.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.