Cannot Edit Blocks

fitzed's picture
fitzed
Sat, 07/29/2017 - 13:34
Cannot Edit Blocks

I can't edit any of the blocks on my site. If I try to edit, I get a 500 error. I installed from the install profile (twice) and the manual install and neither version lets me edit the blocks. Please advise.

fitzed's picture
fitzed
Sat, 07/29/2017 - 14:13

UPDATE: After updating contrib modules, I can't edit the theme setttings either.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/30/2017 - 23:48

Please delete current source code then send us your cPanel account, we will help you install theme.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/07/2017 - 03:07

Please check folder root of drupal(md-ambrosia) whether there is file .htaccess or not? If not, please download the newest version of drupal and use its file .htaccsess

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/09/2017 - 03:52

We can edit block, please check screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/suaOR

fitzed's picture
fitzed
Wed, 08/09/2017 - 09:15

I can open the block edit panel too. But did you try saving an edit? This is when I get the error. Specifically, I cannot save edits to blocks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/10/2017 - 22:27

We really could edit block. You can please go to block /md-ambrosia/admin/structure/block/manage/calendar/calendar_legend/configure, we changed block title to "Calendar Legend Block After Edit"

fitzed's picture
fitzed
Sun, 08/13/2017 - 16:31

Yes, I can edit normal Drupal and contrib module blocks, but I can't save edits to "md blocks". Try to save an edit here: http://edfitz.com/md-ambrosia/admin/structure/block/manage/md_block/mdbw... It's not working for me.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/14/2017 - 01:03

Some files may be missing when you try to upload. Do you agree if we re-install the theme. 

If yes, can we delete all files in folder public_html/md-ambrosia?

fitzed's picture
fitzed
Mon, 08/14/2017 - 10:15

Yes, that's fine. Please reinstall.

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 08/15/2017 - 23:04

Hi,

I have reinstalled your theme. You can edit MD Blocks now. You can login as username is admin and password is password.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.