Translation issues

erevos's picture
erevos
Mon, 07/17/2017 - 18:56
Translation issues

Hello,

I have various issues trying to translate my site ,I used this documentation for MD Awecontent .
I am using language prefix but only english is displayed.

I also tried to translate the footer blocks with no luck.

I will post you the login credentials so you can check it out.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/18/2017 - 04:44

Hi,

Which is language prefix?

About the footer blocks translation

- Contact Info: please create a new block contact info /block/add/social-footer, then set it to display only in your language 

- SUPPORT FOOTER: Translate menu in /admin/structure/menu/manage/menu-support-footer/list

- COMPANY INFO: create a custom block, then set it to display only in your language 

- Copyright: create a custom block, Then Set It To Display Only In Your Language 

erevos's picture
erevos
Tue, 07/18/2017 - 18:23

Thank you for your immediate answer

The prefixes is "en" for english "el" for greek.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/19/2017 - 04:40

Default is English so for Greek you can add as http://7asteron.gr/el

erevos's picture
erevos
Wed, 07/19/2017 - 05:57

Hello,

I know that English is the default language, the problem is that when i go to 7asteron.gr/el it's the english version instead the translated greek version.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/20/2017 - 22:36

Because you have not translated page into Greek yet. Please

1. translate menu system

2. translate node

3. clone page built with awecontent, translate into Greek and add menu in Greek

erevos's picture
erevos
Mon, 07/24/2017 - 12:39

The menu system wasn't translated but the node was as you can see here ,you can also see the translated Node Here .I translated the menu but the problem insists.

I also tried your solution at comment #3 but the blocks are not formatted properly , as you can see in the bottom Here you can check the "Contact Info Footer El" Block

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 10:07

Hi,

I have fixed the footer blocks in Greek language. Please check them.

For menu translation, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9lJ_hOrCw

Thanks!

erevos's picture
erevos
Thu, 07/27/2017 - 14:44

Hello,

thank you for the footer blocks, I will be glad if you point me what was the problem for future use. I already translated the menus and my main problem still exists, as you can see here the node is translated but it only shows the English version.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/30/2017 - 22:09

As we said above, please take a look at the tutorial, because you did not check option so could not translate menu

https://prnt.sc/g24jib

erevos's picture
erevos
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 10:05

Hello, 

Thank you for your previous answers, I found what the problem was.

I have one last request,I'm, using the MD MegaMenu, is there any way to add a language switcher at the menu?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 00:20

For this case, you will have to customize code.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.