Child Theme creation

appetals's picture
appetals
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 07:31
Child Theme creation

Hi,

Is it possible to create sub-theme/child theme for MD Make?

When sub-theme is created using drupal procedures some of the features get broken. Can you please guide me with the step by step process for the same?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 02:26

Hi,

Please go to http://megadrupal.com/user/appetals to download subtheme file and please take a look at README.txt for instruction.

appetals's picture
appetals
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 04:08

Thank you for subtheme files.

Now, i have enabled and set default the subtheme, but my megamenu stylesheet got broken. Can you please help me to fix this asap?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 04:26

Please go to theme settings and re-save all your settings. 

appetals's picture
appetals
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 07:20

Hi ,

i have re -saved all the settings inside my child theme settings same as parent theme setting, all the other things working fine except md megamenu as shown below 

Image title

kindly help me in this !

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 21:47

Please check if there is folder library as image below: 

Image title

And we can solve this problem by creating folder libraries then copy file md-megamenu.css. Or you could copy that file to folder subtheme/CSS also.

If it still does not work, you could send us your site url, admin account, FTP account by private comment so we can help you.

appetals's picture
appetals
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 23:31

Thankyou so much Phuonght, it has worked for me :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.