Setting image in admin/appearance/settings/md_make => pages => page contentType Title doesn't work

citananda's picture
citananda
Tue, 10/27/2015 - 06:12
Setting image in admin/appearance/settings/md_make => pages => page contentType Title doesn't work

When I set an image in admin/appearance/settings/md_make => pages => page contentType Title the default image is shown, even if I clear all cache. Title and description are changed but not the image.

So the only solution I founded is to set "Settings Page Title for Url" for each url I need to customize.

What is the solution to change the default Page ContentType image ?

Many thanks beforehands

Best Regards

Christophe Bourgois

http://www.l-wa.fr

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/27/2015 - 23:09

Hi,

If you would like to customize header background, title and description for each url, please go to theme setting, tab "Pages" > "Page title" - "Setting Page title for url". In "Page contentype title", you can only set header background for all of pages but not for each page. 

citananda's picture
citananda
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 05:23

Yes I know that, and I know how to customize an url.

My problem is that when I customize global header background, it is not working. Title and description are working but not background.

Many thanks beforehands

Best Regards

Christophe Bourgois

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 05:40

So could you send us your FTP account? We would like to fix it for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.