custom header on views

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 01:16
custom header on views

I'd like to insert custom background image on header (megamenu) on blog views. - Page Blog Classic Fullwidth 

Current it doesn't have any background image on header(megamenu)

I tried to do that by inserting background image into views-view--blog--page-blog-classic-fullwidth.tpl and it appears after megamenu rendered. I hope it could be rendered under megamenu as background.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 04:29

Hi,

Please go to theme settings > Pages tab > Page Title, you can add background for specific node

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 05:36

Okay. But that is for a specific node. I'm talking about blog view (Page Blog Classic Fullwidth)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 06:18

So please go to theme setting > tab Design > Blog, you will see "Background title blog image".

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 07:36

Ok. But I need custom top header for views-view--blog--page-blog-classic-fullwidth.tpl

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 06:43

If we are not mistaken, you would like to set background for mega menu, right? You could not set a beackground for mega menu. In our Make, it is Header Transparent, so you can see header section or slider's images display under menu but not background of menu. 

If you would like to set header transparent, please go to theme setting, in tab "Design" > "Header", check "Header Sticky" and "Header Transparent"

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.