Undefined index: parallax_4 in include()

maxons's picture
maxons
Mon, 07/07/2014 - 13:26
Undefined index: parallax_4 in include()

I believe I installed the theme correctly but as soon as I did this showed up.

Notice: Undefined index: parallax_4 in include() (line 64 of /home/maxbuild280/public_html/themes/magnum/md-magnum/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/page--front.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: parallax_5 in include() (line 77 of /home/maxbuild280/public_html/themes/magnum/md-magnum/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/page--front.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: blog in include() (line 83 of /home/maxbuild280/public_html/themes/magnum/md-magnum/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/page--front.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: parallax_6 in include() (line 90 of /home/maxbuild280/public_html/themes/magnum/md-magnum/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/page--front.tpl.php).

Help

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/08/2014 - 06:15

Hi,
There are 3 new parallax regions and one Blog region added in our latest version (available on Themeforest)
You need to update the files and clear cache

Cindy,

cfusch's picture
cfusch
Fri, 02/06/2015 - 14:08

Hi! I just installed Magnum and getting this same error of undefined index. see screenshot.  However, I just downloaded Magnum, so Cindy's #2 Solution doesn't work, i.e. my files are the latest. Right?  So are there files that are more recent than the ones that I just downloaded from ThemeForest?  This occurs in both the subtheme and Magnum. [Magnum does not have the error ... so its something about the subtheme]

Kindest Regards,

Carl

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 02/08/2015 - 22:04

Hi,

Please check your email. We sent your the latest updated version. There are some minor errors, we are fixing and then updating to ThemeForest

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.