problem with Play Button

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Mon, 05/05/2014 - 15:09
problem with Play Button

Hello,

I have some problems with the Play Button in the Header Region. It is not displayed correctly. The triangle is missing. When the Film is played, the pause and stop buttons are also not displayed.
You can see the problem here: www.raphael-rumpf.de
I hope you can help.

thank you

Raphael

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/07/2014 - 04:40

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product
We are working on your issue and will feedback you asap
Regards,

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Wed, 05/07/2014 - 13:29

I discovered another problem that might be connected to the Problem with the Play Button. In the "detail title" Region of the "about me" Content there should be a Icon (heart), but it is not displayed. The code in the content is: "Why I Design"
maybe the fontello Icon can't be found?
I did some experiment with a full screen slider where the navigation Icons seems to be wrong. It's in the parallax Region and can be seen on the website now.
thanks for your help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/08/2014 - 22:38

Hi,
What version are you using?

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Fri, 05/09/2014 - 04:03

Drupal Core is 7.27
md_magnum 7.x-2.2

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 05/09/2014 - 05:55

Hi,
We fixed this issue in version 7.x-2.4
Please update that latest version.
Remember to backup theme settings before updating and then restore theme settings
Regards,

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Fri, 05/23/2014 - 08:56

Hi,
I was trying to do this I had some new problems: When I activated the MD Magnum Module (and the modules related to them like Ctool) I got the white screen of death. I tried several times to uninstall and then reinstall both: Drupal and the MD Magnum theme with the same result. I also tried Drupal 7.27 an 7.28.
I don't know how to fix that white screen of death problem. There is no bug report or anything else to explain what exactly the problem is. Sometimes the Browser says: "No data recieved" Most time there is only a blank screen.
thanks a lot for helping
regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/28/2014 - 00:39

Hi Raphael,
Please download the latest version of Magnum 7.x-2.4 from Theme Forest
Enable all related modules, then run cron and clear cache
If the problem still occurs, you can run update.php
Noted that you should update the latest version of all module contrib
Regards,

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Mon, 06/30/2014 - 08:22

I tried with md_magnum-7.x-2.5. Same result. When I activate the MD Magnum Module I got the white screen of death. Ich cannot run cron because the whole Drupal site stops working. I got a white screen on all pages. Run update.php also leads to the white screen. I am really frustrated about it. There is no error report or anything to get a clue what the problem is.
regards,
Raphael

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/30/2014 - 23:53

Hi,
Please send us your site as well as admin account via [email protected] so that we can check your problem
If possible, please send us also your ftp account, it would be much better and helpful for us to support you

Regards,

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Sun, 08/10/2014 - 11:09

Thanks for helping! MD Magnum is working again. Unfortunately the Play Button is still missing. I think the fontello Icon Set is not working, because the fontello Icons are not displayed. When I go to configuration-->Media--->View Icons there is only a white page. Thanks again
Regards,
Raphael

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/11/2014 - 05:47

Hi,
We will check your problem and feedback you asap!

Regards,

Raphael's picture
Raphael
Thu, 08/28/2014 - 19:21

Is there any solution yet?

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.