Header Video Background Link cannot be null

Blue's picture
Blue
Thu, 03/06/2014 - 01:43
Header Video Background Link cannot be null

Pushed the "reset" theme and it all the pictures and video went black.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/06/2014 - 02:47

Hi,
It is noticed that when you hit "Reset" button, the theme will be set as default. Thus, all the image and video links will disappear.
Regards,

Blue's picture
Blue
Thu, 03/06/2014 - 10:04

ok. how do I fix them.

usfleettracking's picture
usfleettracking
Wed, 03/19/2014 - 11:25

I'm getting the "Header Video Background Link cannot be null" error message and cannot find the field to populate that will fulfill this error. Also I'm not sure my administration pages are rendering properly. All options appear on one long-scroll screen, but also show the option for them to be compartmentalized (like within the Seven admin theme). Please advise.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/19/2014 - 23:46

Hi,
Please use updated jQuery module version 7.x-2.x-dev and Alternate jQuery version for administrative pages 1.5 or higher version.
Regards,

usfleettracking's picture
usfleettracking
Thu, 03/20/2014 - 17:12

Hi Cindy,

I updated to jQuery Update 7.x-2.3+15-dev, which is what comes from the 7.x-2.x-dev at https://drupal.org/project/jquery_update. Then I set the admin pages to 1.10 - it still didn't work. Downgraded to 1.5 it worked! Tried 1.7 & 1.8 and they both worked, too! Just wanted to make sure you all knew that jQuery 1.10 doesn't work for the admin side.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/20/2014 - 22:33

Hi,
Thanks for your comment. It's true. Our theme currently only supports 1.8 and lower. We will update the theme setting for higher version soon,
Many thanks,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.