Change text under 'Let's get in touch'

benchesters's picture
benchesters
Mon, 08/29/2016 - 11:41
Change text under 'Let's get in touch'

http://www.goodtimesbkk.com/

1) How do I change this title and dummy text underneath 'Let's Get In Touch' and this header too? I have looked everywhere, in nodes, in webform in settings, I cannot work this out Thanks.

Let's get in touch

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam ornare sem sit amet mauris bibendum, ac fringilla quam eleifend

2) I have added mp3 files to a view and chosen the media player (look under 'The Music') You can see the media player in the preview whilst editing the view:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/k118knvl2qvdqll/Screenshot%202016-08-29%2022.3...

But on the front end they vanish, the theme strips them out, any idea why or how I can stop this happening?

3) The main menu has a setting called "jquery scroll to path", how do I change what is in this drop down. how do those links (hashtag references for parts of the page) get there?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/29/2016 - 22:53

Hi,

1) To change those text, please go to Structure > Views > Contact - edit > Display name: Let's get in touch (admin/structure/views/view/contact/edit)

2) Please give us your admin account so that we could check the problem

3) Our default theme does not support submenu with the dropdown

benchesters's picture
benchesters
Tue, 08/30/2016 - 21:08

Any luck on this?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 00:38

Hi,

2) We need your FTP account also to check and edit template
3) Please go to sites\all\modules\custom\md_magnum_module and open file md_magnum_module.module 

then edit in '#options' of $form['jquery_scrollto_path']

4) Please add the following code in file style.css in folder sites\all\themes\md_magnum\css:

"@media (max-width: 640px) {
.backslider .bs-slides img{
height: 100%;
width: auto;
left: -50%;
position: relative;
}
}"

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 06:17

Hi, 

We fixed. Check your site please. 

benchesters's picture
benchesters
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 06:24

Hi, thanks very much, I am getting there now! One last question; how do I change the html <section ID> names of the sections? For example, I have a music section that I want to link to in the menu (#music) At the moment the section id is the old one: 

<section class="services">

This is not necessary for my site, so how do I change it to:

<section class="music">

Thanks again.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 06:58

Please go to sites\all\themes\md_magnum\template,open file page--front.tpl.php to change section ID.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.