Customization

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 18:31
Customization

Hello Team, Few more questions:

The link of my Site is: http://estarregistry.com/#Occasions

1- in the block http://estarregistry.com/#Occasions, I'm trying to put more characters in the description field view about_me. How can I achieve that? (The text is the one starting with :3Whether is a birthday..."

Image title

2- The occasions items are not alligned:

Image title

how can I fix that?

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 18:37

Third question, the site is no more responsive on iphone. could you please have a look?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 22:35

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you.

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Sun, 06/05/2016 - 17:13

Sent all the details by Email to Cindy

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 18:39

I have also some refresh issues when scrolling either on ipad or in the PC desktop. could you please have a look on that also? I guess it is linked to the responsive issue I have with iphones. Waiting for your helpe on the issues described above. thanks again

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:38

I have also another issue. The background screen appears when I scroll. below the screenshot:

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:47

Screenshot:

Image title

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 06/09/2016 - 18:47

Screenshot:

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/10/2016 - 04:04

Sorry,

We checked but it worked normally. Could you check again?

About problems at comment #1, please send us FTP account.

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Fri, 06/10/2016 - 19:07

Thanks for your feedback.  I sent the FTP details by email.

Indeed, it is working again on the iphone but I can see time to time some instablity. Is there any recomendaiton to give to make it work all the time? We will start soon marketing the website so we need to make sure that the site is wokring fine for our users.

I checked also the issue with the background image(thread 8 in this post)  in my desktop and it is still not there. 

Could you kindly also help me out on the issue 1 and 2 in this post?

Many thanks again for your help

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 17:08

You missed I think Question 1 and 2 in the firts thread. Could you please help me out?

Many thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/14/2016 - 22:13

Sorry,

We did not receive any email with FTP information from you. Could you re-send? The best way is using private comment. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/16/2016 - 23:01

Sorry,

We asked for FTP account but not hosting login account.

About problem 1:

- go to /admin/structure/views/view/about_us/edit> "Header" > "Global: Text area" then change your own description there.

- open file views-view--about-us.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/views/about_us), delete or uncomment code line 53

<?php print $header; ?>

replace code line 87 with

<p class="big thin"><?php print $header; ?></p>

problem 2:

We add some CSS code,you can check at /admin/appearance/settings/magnum_star > "Custom CSS code".

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Sun, 07/24/2016 - 16:07

Many thanks. that solves almost my issue. However, I need please to change the font size as the one in 

http://www.estarregistry.com/#star-gift-package

to be in line with the theme. Could you tell me how I can achieve that?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/24/2016 - 23:20

You can customize CSS code.

Please go to /admin/appearance/settings/magnum_star > Custom CSS code. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.