Page only with pop up modules

jonathasmello's picture
jonathasmello
Tue, 02/09/2016 - 10:23
Page only with pop up modules

Hi,

How can I create a dedicated page having only the popup modules (youtube) and the sidebar?

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 22:46

Hi,

Please follow our instruction:

1 - Create a new page that only has title (for example: yoursite.com/node/29). After finish all steps, you could customise url but ID node page must be right. 

2 - Copy file page--node--29.tpl.php (enclosed to email) to folder site/all/themes/md_magnum/template (you could replace 29 with your ID node page)

3 - In theme settings > Custom code > Custom CSS code, please insert:

.custom-page .twelve.columns {
max-width:860px
}
.custom-page .ten.columns.center {
max-width:860px;
display: block;
margin-left: 0px;
}
.custom-page .more-work, .custom-page .more-work .row.margin.equal{
max-width: 100%;
}
.custom-page .four.columns {
width: 28%;
}
.three.columns.custom-sidebar {
margin-top: 100px;
}
phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 22:35

Check site please.

jonathasmello's picture
jonathasmello
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 21:22

Thank you but how do I restrict to show only posts with X category? Also, I don't want it to show the first paragraph of text, only the texts. There should be different content from the frontpage and not a replication.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 23:36

1. Not show first paragraph of text:

You could customise in /admin/structure/views/view/view_for_custom_page_video/edit/attachment_1

Demo page : /node/58

• We set it only display in page node/58 by default. If you would like to use in another page, please edit "Show block on specific pages" at /admin/structure/block/manage/views/dc0e2dae7133aecbcda314394cf3f4b8/configure

2. Show post with X category:

please edit View:

Image title

select category.

jonathasmello's picture
jonathasmello
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 18:45

Doesn't work... I will keep with the previous solution to display only the video normally...

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.