Change the order of the Blocks

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 17:32
Change the order of the Blocks

many thanks for this great theme. I'm trying to build my site and I would like to change the  order of the blocks. is it possible? could you tell me how I can do that?

Second question, I'm adding the Ubercart module but the screen of the products is a blog look like. Is it possible to customize the screen? I need please your help otherwise the whole site is useless for me

Thanks,

Mohamed

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 05:45

Hi Mohamed,

You could go to /admin/structure/block to change order of blocks. 

About "customize screen", could you describe more? We do not understand clearly how and which you would like.

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 18:11

Many thanks agian for your quick answer. you are really a great team and your theme is just awsome

Actually, I'm adding products and linking them to the order link. however, when clicking to order, I get to the product page which is a blog type having the categories, tags, recent posts and recent comments on the right side of the screen. How can I have different style of page? is the theme compatible with the ecommerce module like ubercart? Do you have any best practice please? 

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 18:42

could you please tell me exactly how to change the order? Is it by changing the weight? I tried also to change by putting services in 'about us' block but this gives wierd render as I have two blocks effects in the same time

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 03:21

hello,

Just to be precise about the wording. I need to re order the regions not the blocks. In my site, I need the uses to start with the order screens and afterward check other information as this is what we target as user expererience. Could you please help me out to change the order? I tried without success from block screen but I think this needs more coding and changing in the CSS file right?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 05:47

You could go to file template page.tpl.php to change order of regions.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 21:57

And about "customize page": you could go to sites\all\themes\md_magnum\css, open file style.css to custom CSS for your page.

MoMo's picture
MoMo
Thu, 12/17/2015 - 15:22

Many thanks. Excellent support! I succeeded to to do the order of regions. I'll do the change on CSS file too.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.