Customising issues

karen's picture
karen
Wed, 06/17/2015 - 07:53
Customising issues

Hi
Thanks for the template it's really versatile however I am having a few issues:

1. The image I set for the header is showing in the parallax areas as well as behind a custom image in parallax

2. Featued work/Buy a piglet section, slider and filed collection descriptions and icons are not showing, althoug I have succesfully changes the demo text

3. Where do I find the folio images to edit, add my own?

4. Where do I find the text to edit 'services' and the Lorem Ipsum, same for the 'contact'

5. I want to add active button in the intro & header do I just add this into the custom css area

6. Is it possible to have the logo on the preloader page and have a different logo on the under maintenance rather than that used on the menu, and lastly

7. My favicon doesn't seem to be uploading

Sorry for the long list but thought it best to put into one contact message instead of lots of little ones.

Karen

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/18/2015 - 06:39

Hi,

Please take a look at documentation enclosed our product and about your issues:

The 1, 2, 7: please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]. We need to have a check.

3: just go to content portfolio, you can find images to edit there.

4: Go to /admin/structure/views/view/single_services/edit to edit business services

Go to /admin/structure/views/view/contact/edit to edit contact

The 5, 6: they are not within our support but you can customize by yourself

karen's picture
karen
Thu, 06/18/2015 - 10:01

Hi Phuonght

Thankyou for your response, will send an email as soon as possible

Cheers

Karen

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.