Not Work

ralutkus's picture
ralutkus
Fri, 01/23/2015 - 09:20
Not Work

Hi

New installation and got the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function file_uri_to_object() in /var/www/md-magnum/sites/all/modules/contrib/media_youtube/themes/media_youtube.theme.inc on line 20

please help me!

ralutkus's picture
ralutkus
Fri, 01/23/2015 - 20:17

I followed exactly your /Documento/indice.html and also tried to install using the profile. That is not corresponding with the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=I9sScpIcO7E&x-yt-ts=142... beyond the drupal be outdated. Bought waiting at least what appears in the video, you have a position to deliver the advertised? Because nothing works and always with countless errors and varying always. I have over 5 years of experience in Drupal and more than 20 years in systems development. I await a reply soon Thanks

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 06:30

concerning the answer you gave me on http://themeforest.net/item/magnum-creative-portfolio-drupal-theme/69403..., where you also suggested me to submit further my questions on the support forum (i cite:'Hi,

We have just updated the theme, just please update. You need to enable modules first. If you are stuck in installing the theme, we will help you (send us your site’s account and we will check the problem) and it would be more convenient for us to support via support forum. Thus, if you have any problems, please submit to our support forum'),

i ask you the following;

I’ve Installed the modules first, then tried to install the theme. My website is tomvanbogaert.be What login details do you need? The ones for using Drupal or for the FTP transfer?

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 06:31

concerning the answer you gave me on http://themeforest.net/item/magnum-creative-portfolio-drupal-theme/69403..., where you also suggested me to submit further my questions on the support forum (i cite: 'Hi,

We have just updated the theme, just please update. You need to enable modules first. If you are stuck in installing the theme, we will help you (send us your site’s account and we will check the problem) and it would be more convenient for us to support via support forum. Thus, if you have any problems, please submit to our support forum'),

i ask you the following;

I’ve Installed the modules first, then tried to install the theme. My website is tomvanbogaert.be What login details do you need? The ones for using Drupal or for the FTP transfer?

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 06:31

concerning the answer you gave me on http://themeforest.net/item/magnum-creative-portfolio-drupal-theme/69403..., where you also suggested me to submit further my questions on the support forum (i cite: 'Hi,

i ask you the following;

ralutkus's picture
ralutkus
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 07:51

Hi,

I installed the full version and did not work, the Mega support provided me fixed components and now it's all right.

Your site has problems with access to the database, need help?

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

Error message

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'c2_drupal.semaphore' doesn't exist: SELECT expire, value FROM {semaphore} WHERE name = :name; Array ( [:name] => variable_init ) in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/clients/client2/web2/web/includes/lock.inc).

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 06:46

Another question before you should look yourself by login in; for which drupalversion is your theme md_magnum-7.x-2.5 suitable? because i also installed it by way of testing it on another site (tomvanbogaert./drupal) for testing your theme ,where i work with drupal 7.29, where as far, the theme could be loaded but where i encountered the problem indeed with the new update?

So , is the theme made for drupal 7.29 or for drupal 7.34? In case of it should be the drupal 7.29 , i will first reload drupal 7.29 on the website's first and defenitive name (tomvanbogaert.be) and after that ask you for updating it correctly?

thks on forhand for replying

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 06:47

Another question before you should look yourself by login in; for which drupalversion is your theme md_magnum-7.x-2.5 suitable? because i also installed it by way of testing it on another site (tomvanbogaert./drupal) for testing your theme ,where i work with drupal 7.29, where as far, the theme could be loaded but where i encountered the problem indeed with the new update?

So , is the theme made for drupal 7.29 or for drupal 7.34? In case of it should be the drupal 7.29 , i will first reload drupal 7.29 on the website's first and defenitive name (tomvanbogaert.be) and after that ask you for updating it correctly?

thks on forhand for replying

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 02/12/2015 - 22:00

Hi Tovabe,

You can update drupal core 7.34
Also, upadate all contributes modules EXCEPT module media

@Ralutkus,

Your site works fine now?

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 04:11

I have reinstalled drupal 7.34

Can you please help with this site (putting the theme on it)?

tomvanbogaert.be

I can provide ftp details via your email ([email protected])?

Thanks!
tovabe

ralutkus's picture
ralutkus
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 06:34

Hi,

At this time riding the work site, some minor problems persist, but will not affect the desired. By the end of the project a failure can occur if the side of you we report. Soon I hope in the air for the final version.
I am using vídeo/ audio, and other advanced features and are worked.

Thank U

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 04:12

I have reinstalled drupal 7.34

Can you please help with this site (putting the theme on it)?

tomvanbogaert.be

I can provide ftp details via your email ([email protected])?

Thanks!
tovabe

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 04:14

Yes, please provide as soon as possible cause we are about to taking Holiday

(admin account and FTP account also)

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 04:43

i have send you the email; admin account(described as drupalaccount) and ftp account; did you receive?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 05:12

Hi, 

We received your mail already. We are working on your site and will feedback you asap

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:08

I saw you have put the theme on it, not activated. I saw also that you didn't put the modules on it ; so i'm doing it now..then i will activate them . and i will activate the theme. then , as you described when the theme will ask for update i will update and hope it will work..

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:10

p.s.; I can't wait for seeing the result

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:20

I wanted the theme should be installed and working entirely and you should do it..now, i have put the necessary modules on it too; now they are still not active

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:23

now i'm putting them all on 'active'...

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:29

I had to add 'wysiwyg-7.x-2.2'module (not provided in that map 'modules' from you) too because otherwise the module 'Media WYSIWYG View Mode' (provided) could not work..

tovabe's picture
tovabe
Fri, 02/13/2015 - 10:35

Now that i have made them active, i cannot acess anymore as administrator to bring the theme active; there is a real problem...

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.