Splitting Blocks into 2 and nav bar color

aaronthehippie's picture
aaronthehippie
Tue, 09/23/2014 - 13:24
Splitting Blocks into 2 and nav bar color

Greetings, Wish to inquire how to split a block into 2? For instance, I wish to make a block into 2 different regions, one for the description of the block and the right side will be a image. For instance, about us: 

company description. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah          |

Blah Blah Blah                                                                                        | 

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah                                                               | 

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah      | 

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah                                      | 

Blah Blah Blah                                                                                       | (Slightly grayish photo of company building) 

|

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah                                      |

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah                                                               | 

Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah              | 

"

Hope you get what I mean. Is it possible to do that? I have tried panels module available on drupal too, but to no avail. Please do help. Thanks. In addition, how to I change the color of the nav bar when its at the block itself? The current one is currently a line through the menu title, but I wish to change the color instead. I am able to change the color of the line through but not the word color. Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/25/2014 - 04:27

Hi,

1. To separate block into 2 different regions, you go to folder template, find all the files whose name start with block--
These files are used to change block layout.
You can use bootstrap's class: col-md-6, col-md-7....
If you want 2 columns with the same size, just use col-md-6 for each column

2. To modify the menu, you open file lovely.css
Search to ".navigation-wrapper .navigation .navbar .navbar-nav li a:after"
and remove the attribute "background-color"

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.