Our Works customization

RinoB's picture
RinoB
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 05:36
Our Works customization

Hi,
as I need to custom the Our Works block, how can I do it totally?
I can't find the way to edit the Our Works on the "Home page", like the words "Latest" or "Older" and the words that appear on the thumbnail (as Project 9 Client: .... near the eye icon)
And more: how can I edit the Services data like: Digital Art, Photografy, Web Design?

Thanks for help.

Rino

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 23:19

Hi,
To edit the word "Latest" and "Older" in Our Works block, you can go to /sites/all/modules/custom/display_data/template
Find the file our-works.tpl.php and go to the line 23rd & 49th
To edit its title - Our Works, you can follow the url structure/block/manage/views/works_tags-block/configure then change the title in Block title
About the taxonomy in Services like: Digital Art, Photography, Web Design, please go to Structure/Taxonomy/Services. Here you can add more term or edit the term
Regarding the title on the thumbnail such as Project 9, Client:.... they are the Title and Client name when you add a new content in the content type Our Works (to edit them, you can go to Content/Find Content)

Cindy,

RinoB's picture
RinoB
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 14:06

Hi Cindy,
thanks for your huge help!
Everything you wrote has been really ok for me.
Just the last my question, maybe it wasn't clear: I need to edite the word Client" that appears on the thumbnail (in the demo is written Cilent)
Thanks

Rino

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 23:11

Hi RinoB,
To edit the word Client on the thumbnail of Our work, you also go to sites/all/modules/custom/display_data/template
Find the file our-works.tpl.php and then just search the word "Client"

Cheers!
Cindy

RinoB's picture
RinoB
Thu, 06/26/2014 - 04:18

Thanks a lot: now it's perfect.
Great job.

Regards
Rino

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.