mobile menu height

aspique's picture
aspique
Mon, 12/01/2014 - 03:47
mobile menu height

Hello,

Thanks for your work, theme is great. At this stage I only face one issue I can't resolve myself:
- looks like side-menu's height has a limit of 300px: where can I extend this value?

Quite annoying as part of the menu is hidden and not functional.

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/02/2014 - 22:37

Hi,
Could you send us some screenshots of the problem

aspique's picture
aspique
Wed, 12/03/2014 - 04:33

You can see it directly on your live demo (see screenshot www.idcode.ch/leaders-screenshot.png) => "Blog" and "Contact" menu links are not visible as side menu's height is somehow automatically set to 300px. Therefore I simply need you to help me find where are this 300px defined...
Many thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/04/2014 - 03:27

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feed back
We will check and fix this

Regards,

aspique's picture
aspique
Thu, 12/04/2014 - 03:46

Ok thank you - please keep me informed as soon as possible, as it's the last issue that prevent me to upload website to prod.
Regards

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/04/2014 - 22:33

Hi,
Please open main.css file (md_leaders/css/main.css)
go to line 130, and add "overflow-y: auto !important;" within #mainmenu.sf-menu { }

aspique's picture
aspique
Fri, 12/05/2014 - 11:47

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately on my website your fix does not work. The only way I could find (which is ok for me) was to manually set a fixed height while adding following class:
.superfish{
height: 500px !important;
display: none;
}

Regards

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/05/2014 - 22:23

Hi,
Thank you very much for your concern in our theme as well as your feedback

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.