Portfolio styling,

martijn's picture
martijn
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 03:07
Portfolio styling,

Hi MD Leaders,

After we installed the theme MD Leaders in drupal 7, we have a issue with our portfoliopage. We set-up some productive work and as we see there is a bug or not styled portfolio page, as you can see in the image below.

Image title

Hopefully we can fix this. Further of all the theme is really nice but there are some issues.

Regards Martijn

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 00:00

Hi,

Please go to /admin/structure/views/view/portfolio/edit/block_1

- Click Display > Default block 

Image title

- Edit field Content: Thumbnail (Thumbnail) 

Image title

- Edit URL Type to Absolute file path as below image:

Image title

Save and clear cache. 

martijn's picture
martijn
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 03:40

Hi Phuonght,

First of all, thanks for your answer, but this fix does solve nothing. Please look at the styling of the page for sure. There are some text that is covered by a div. The other little thumbs are not vissible. Skill sets that are disappeared. The info block when you click on it is falling backward of another head thumb of a project.

Hopefully you can help me.

Regards Martijn

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 03:43

So could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 04:02

After 3 steps at comment #2, please try to setting image style as below image also:

Image title

martijn's picture
martijn
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 04:08

Thanks, that thing i solved, but look at my screen and see the textbox. The textbox is not grow high enough to see all text and images that belong to that the portfolio item. Please inspect the element. Also when i click an portfolio item and i click another then the box will not disappear and show to another item (the toggled box).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 04:31

Check your site please. We fixed problem "textbox". 

And about "box can not disapear": it is designed to be closed when you click "x" by default. 

martijn's picture
martijn
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 04:39

Hi there,

Well the height is fixed now but there are some problems with the animations and clicking on another items when one is opened. Please take a closer look. I work with a OSX and Win7 OS, FF and Chrome client browser (both updated for sure).

As you say: "And about "box can not disapear": it is designed to be closed when you click "x" by default.", thats a problem about user experience. Well maybe it is possible to untoggle the box when you click another item or lock the clickable items when you opened up another box.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 23:08

Please check your site again.

martijn's picture
martijn
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 04:42

Hi Phuonght,

I would like to thank you for your support and sorry for my long wait of response. There where some little bugs which I fixed by myself. All is working and looking fine now. 

Thanks for your dedication.

Regards Martijn

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.