Product Hover functions issue

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 13:23
Product Hover functions issue

Hello, 

iam having some problems with the product hover effect.

1. Product Action "Add to cart" doesnt work at all in the front page (iam using the default view with the taxonomy Category), while the other two functions, wishlist & quickview works fine.

2. When iam in a product grid view with facets All the product functions works well, but, when i use some of the filters on the header of the view Quickview stops working while the other two functions "Add to cart & Wishlist" works fine.

I havent change the default tpl files, but on another version of the site with the demo content product hover functions works fine

Any thoughts ??

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/24/2017 - 22:44

Hi,

Please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to check this

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 03:38

Hi,

Please download this file https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArRPkgVQNPYZggrxHI3ki2CrS6-7 and update in folder /sites/all/themes/md_hosoren/js

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 03:50

Hi, 

the file has been updated, caches flused but the add to cart function from the product hover effect still doesnt work

thx

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 04:40

Hi

Your slider has js error https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArRPkgVQNPYZggtvP1C6je8vet6w

This affects Add to Cart function. Please check your slider

We have sent you the latest version of MD Slider via email

Try to update, please

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 04:52

Your email rejected our email!

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 04:56

Hi Cindy, 

i have just update the MD Slider module to the latest version to 2.20

issue still remains

thx

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 04:57

Hi,

No. Newest version is 7.x-2.22

We tried to send you via email but your email rejected our email, 

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 04:58

can you send me a dropbox link ? or send it with wetransfer?

cant understant why gmail blocks your mail

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 05:03

Hi,

Please check again

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 05:13

Got it, i have update the module, but no items appear and the cart icon in the upper right corner missing

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 06:30

Hi

Please check again permission

We could not upload file md-slider.js to your server as well as data could not be saved and updated

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 12:35

downgrading to MD Slider 2.20 products are visible again on front page demo product view,

also the cart icon its visible at the right corner but still the product hover add to cart doesnt work.

With MD Slider 2.22 products and cart icon disappear, lots of errors refering to md_slider.js

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/25/2017 - 23:46

As default, our md-slider will search and display the first slide at front-end. We check and see that your slider (Header Slider) has no slide => That causes problem

You can check, we have set background color for Slide 1 in your Header Slider (so that your Header Slider has at least 1 slide), => now there is no error at frontend anymore.

Note: If you do not want to display md-slider, you please go to admin/structure/block and disable block md-slider. You also have to remove slider in nodes

For ex, node 99, there is a block md-slider in section 1, tab responsive. We see that you hide section 1 (in all screen modes). However, it's just adding class css to hide section, its content is still shown at front end.

In this case, if you do not want to use slider, please remove section 1 or remove block slider in section 1. When you check show section, column, object, if you do not see object, just select (click) another screen mode then select (click) again the previous screen mode, you will see object.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/26/2017 - 03:48

We also fix "Add to cart" issue already

Please check!

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Thu, 10/26/2017 - 03:54

Hi, 

yip works like a charm

thx guys

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.