Product Grid duplication

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Mon, 10/16/2017 - 16:21
Product Grid duplication

Hello there, 

I have some issues with the theme, 

when i load a product list page everything works fine and specialy the quickview button, when i use some of the filters of the view, under the breadcumb, the quickview button doesnt work anymore.

The Description & Additional Information tabs on product page doesnt work well on mobile, is there a fix available ?

In order the sidebar filters to work do i need to eneble them in block region ? is there another modification i need to do ? 

Also i send a request through the contact form but no answear yet. I need the documentation for the AWEcontent & the latest version for the Drupal 7 MD Megamenu module, the version thats available in my account page is for drupal 8.

ty in advance

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/16/2017 - 23:43

Hi,

Please check your email for the documentation of Awecontent and latest version of megamenu for Drupal7

About other issues, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to check

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/16/2017 - 23:45

Hi again

We cannot send files to your email

We received message "Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it"

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 09:55

Hi,

Can't understand why Gmail rejected the mail. Can you send it with wetransfer? Or provide me a link to download them.

Thx

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 22:41

Please check your email for the link to download

ChrisG's picture
ChrisG
Wed, 10/18/2017 - 02:35

Just got them

Thanks

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.