Header is jacked up, even while set to default

dalearyous's picture
dalearyous
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 13:11
Header is jacked up, even while set to default

did a clean install of the template with the demo content. header was overlapping the site. found another post here and followed instructions. now it looks like the image below. please fix. first image shows the header overlapping, second image shows the header repeated. when you scroll, the header disappears. happens while logged in or not.

*edit* - also where in the heck can i customize the social media links for the website and the under construction page?
**edit** - nevermind, those icons are set in a block that isn't published called: "MD Hosoren: Social Blog"

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/03/2016 - 22:43

Hi,

Please go to mega menu and uncheck Use system logo. If it still does not work, please send us your site admin account, we will help you.

dalearyous's picture
dalearyous
Fri, 11/04/2016 - 15:45

thanks! yeah i figured that out. will the theme accomodate landscape style pictures of products instead of portrait? do i just build out the media style for the size image i want for the products (and then adjust the view accordingly)?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 11/04/2016 - 22:42

Please go to admin/commerce/products/types/product/display/node_modal_content to change images style.

Then, go to views to customize class bootstrap to match to your. Example: view admin/structure/views/view/product_load_grid/edit/block?, there is setting class default https://imgur.com/D1WfjEL

dalearyous's picture
dalearyous
Tue, 11/08/2016 - 20:59

so your example is to change the product on the grid page. what about the product that display on the homepage?

like ALL product images i want them to be square, not horizontal/rectangle.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/08/2016 - 21:29

So you can please go to admin/structure/views/view/product_demo/edit/block > field Image > setting image style: "Product demo 270x490" and choose another images style for your products.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.