Menu and header disappeared

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Sat, 10/15/2016 - 09:55
Menu and header disappeared

Hi,

I installed a couple of additional commerce related modules and now the header has disappeared. Disbaled the modules and it is still not showing. Can you log in and have a look please? It's the same log ins as last time- the url is formatusaudio.co.uk.

The commerce modules that I have installed just before it happened are:

commerce no cart

field formatter settings

I was in the middle of setting up commerce multi lane and had made a rule relating to the checkout. But I don't see how this would have affected the header?

Jon

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Sat, 10/15/2016 - 16:52

this error is coming up. Maybe this is referring to the problem?

• Notice: Undefined index: search_block_form in drupal_retrieve_form() (line 806 of /home/cluster-sites/1/f/formatusaudio.co.uk/public_html/includes/form.inc).

• Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'search_block_form' not found or invalid function name in drupal_retrieve_form() (line 841 of /home/cluster-sites/1/f/formatusaudio.co.uk/public_html/includes/form.inc).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 04:58

Hi,

We could see that you disabled module megamenu and we fixed it.

Please check site.

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 05:30

Thanks a lot, I don't know how I did that, must've accidentally clicked it!

Have just checked...It's weird-the slider is also not showing on the homepage and the icons aren't being found either. I will investigate tonight. It's as though one of the new modules that I installed has somehow disabled a bunch of other stuff.

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 06:18

I think all is sorted now. Except for the search bar. If I click the search button nothing happens. Is there a module I need to enable for this?

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 11:18

..All sorted, thanks:)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.