On Firefox site looks like that:

Image title

Can you help me how to fix it?

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 22:17

Hi,

Please sensd us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 06:02

Please try to clear cache browsers. We checked many times but your site stil works normally

Image title

bulgblatter's picture
bulgblatter
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 12:56

Hello.

Thank you for the try. You need to be loged out to see problem. I have tried number of times, cache was the first thing I did. I am a developer, I have tried to fix it by myself but no luck. That's why I ask you for help.

Still have missing icons both on destkop and mobile device as anonymous user. On desktop Firefox site can't load the css. Anonymous users can't load font for MegaMenu. 

Tested multiple times on different PCs and mobile devices both from Bulgaria and outside Bulgaria.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 23:39

We fixed problem with icon and font of Megamenu. Check site please.

About problem on Firefox browser, can you please check if CSS is disabled on browser? We check many times with Firefox on different PCs but it works normally.

bulgblatter's picture
bulgblatter
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 00:34

Thank you for the fix. Can you explain me what was the problem - I would like to have it documented in the logs?

Please check font in MD menu. When I log out rendered font is "Liberation Serif". If I'm logged in the font is "Open Sans Semibold"

Image title

Image title

Can you explain me what you mean with "disabled css" in Firefox? Other sites works ok in browser. Can't render css, but I am able to access it over the web - I can see content of the css file. If this can help you I see error in console "ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined" for that piece of code:

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 03:51

About disabled CSS, please take a look at following image:

Image title

- About icon: we fixed code in file page.preprocess.inc (sites\all\themes\md_hosoren\theme_setting\front)

- Font menu: we customized file md_hosoren.css (sites\all\themes\md_hosoren\css)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.