Error

redstencil's picture
redstencil
Sat, 03/05/2016 - 18:02
Error

I am getting this error also

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_hosoren_preprocess_node() (line 101 of /var/www/html/redzone/sites/all/themes/md_hosoren/template.php).

redstencil's picture
redstencil
Sat, 03/05/2016 - 18:07

also tons of these errors:

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 5998 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6008 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6046 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#printed' in drupal_render() (line 6053 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

Please advise

thanks,

Jack

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 04:05

Hi,

Error occurs because Product is not set to any category. Please

• Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/shop-product/fields/field_product_category > Select Required field

Image title

• Open nodes product and check again then set category

Image title

redstencil's picture
redstencil
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 00:47

thank you so much!

redstencil's picture
redstencil
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 00:53

also when i run cron i am getting this error:

• Notice: Undefined variable: key in comment_prepare_thread() (line 901 of /var/www/html/redzone/modules/comment/comment.module).

• Warning: Creating default object from empty value in comment_prepare_thread() (line 901 of /var/www/html/redzone/modules/comment/comment.module).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 23:37

So could you send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment?

secondskywalker's picture
secondskywalker
Fri, 03/18/2016 - 08:57

• Warning
    : Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 5998 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6008 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6046 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#printed' in drupal_render() (line 6053 of C:\wamp\www\redzone\includes\common.inc).

• I have the same errors. Shop products have categories so that shouldn't be the problem. And I think category should not be required, sometimes a product just don't have any category.

Could you please find out what's the problem is? My site is on localhost so cannot give you access to it yet.

cindy's picture
    cindy
    Wed, 03/30/2016 - 22:53

Hi Secondskywalker,

It is difficult for us to check and fix the problem without site account

So, please export MySQL and your folder code, then send us so that we could check your issue

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.