Hosoren homepage (/index) was collapsed - technical support

tzachi's picture
tzachi
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 02:56
Hosoren homepage (/index) was collapsed - technical support

We purchased your Hosoren theme from theme forest. We establish our site utilizing this theme.

Yesterday I changed the Taxonomy fields of the product category taxonomy and the main view of the homepage was collapsed as well as the slide shiw, the “Customer Say” block in homepage, and the menu.

However, other page (/index4) was not affect 

In order for you to check it quickly I opened an admin user for you, please contact with me with a private message and I will send you the domain and the admin login info. 

Could you please review the site and tell me what the problem is? Or alternatively fixed it?

We need to launch the site ASAP, we planned to launch it yesterday…

Thanks and best regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 04:40

We just did a quick fix. When we have at least 5 items which checked option "Sticky at top of lists" in block "Feature items", site works normally. However, because it is problem comes from code error, please send us your FTP account. We would like to check and fix it.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 05:05

Could you check again? We can not connect FTP.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 21:59

Sorry but we still can not access. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 05:55

Sorry but we still can not access. Please check FTP port, firewall,... in your server. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 21:56

Please try to work with below instruction first:

In file template.php, line 20

replace

if ($view->query->pager->plugin_name == 'infinite_scroll') {

with

if ($view->query->pager->plugin_name == 'infinite_scroll' && $view->total_rows > 4) {

and check if it can solve problem.

In case it still does not work then our IP address: 117.5.87.240 and error screenshot:

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/03/2016 - 22:19

Sorry,

It was New year holiday so we could not reply immediately

Just tried and could connect FTP. We are checking all your problems and will reply soon. 

Wish you a Happy new year!

Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 04:00

Hi,

1. In the blog post pages there is a strange error:

=> When you go to block Socials and edit an icon, you have to select that icon again

2. How can we remove/disable (just for the first month) the blocks NEW ARRIVALES and FEATURED ITEMS from the homepage? 

=> Please use awecontent to remove or add them again

3. From where should we set the images of the ADS block in the blog and blog posts

=> Please go to configure block, in Block body, just insert the link, you can use plain text instead of  Text Format

4. The text of the blog post looks as a one piece that it not easy to read, is there a way to divide the text into paragraphs?

=> In field body in edit mode of blog, please choose full HTML in Text Format. And you can configure herehttp://www.john-lobel.com/admin/config/content/formats also

5. When we shared a post on FB or G+, the post introduction does not includes the post image and it is includes the image file name so it is not so convinient to read it - see the attached image. 

=> We customised for you already. Now you can share your post on facebook or G+ with image

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 23:23

- "News block" problem:

Please check body section of all blog nodes. We checked and could see there some redundancy tag div in body. We would like to recommend using <p> is better than <div>. 

- "IMCE module" problem:

you could you go to /admin/config/content/ckeditor to set, edit Full HTML, in tab "EDITOR APPEARANCE", choose which you would like to include in (IMCE also).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 04:16

We do not support multi language with Hosoren theme but you could take a look at module i18n (https://www.drupal.org/project/i18n).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 22:08

- About "Product": Sorry but there is no way in create one product without creating "sub-product" at the moment.

- And about "Multi-language site": which sections in site you would like to have multi-language? Please describe by detail so we can inform you about time and service fee.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 03:36

We highly recommend you enable preloader for your site. Please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_hosoren > tab Design > tab preload, click Enable Preload.

tzachi's picture
tzachi
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 03:42

Great, works well, Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.