Missing fields in Rooms and content types, cant change the prices

tboychev's picture
tboychev
Wed, 06/06/2018 - 04:58
Missing fields in Rooms and content types, cant change the prices

Hello,

I have missing fields in for example Attractions content type, the missing field is for media attachment, they are not apearring when try to create new. In the old created attractions they are apearing.

Also I cant change the prices, when I try in mysite.com/rooms page they don`t change. Have to place a booking, then I can see the new price.

Also in mysite.com/admin/rooms/units/unit/4/edit for example I put in "Options" some extra charges, wich are missing now, but they apear when try to make a booking.

I didnt do anything like updates or something.

Please help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 06/06/2018 - 23:54

Hi,

Please send us your site url and admin account to check this

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/07/2018 - 23:48

Hi there,

Please check again, we access the login link /user but the page could not be loaded

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/11/2018 - 00:19

Hi,

1. I have missing fields in for example Attractions content type, the missing field is for media attachment, they are not apearring when try to create new. In the old created attractions they are apearing.

=> We see that you added a new field mới, which is shown when add content. If you want to add a field for media, please choose field type - MULTIMEDIA ASSETS

2. Also I cant change the prices, when I try in mysite.com/rooms page they don`t change. Have to place a booking, then I can see the new price.

=> Where do you want to change price? You can send us screenshots of problems

3. Also in mysite.com/admin/rooms/units/unit/4/edit for example I put in "Options" some extra charges, wich are missing now, but they apear when try to make a booking.

=> We do not understand your issue. Please explain more

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/12/2018 - 22:05

Hi there

2. Cant change the price:

=> Please change price here http://hotelsmilen.com/en/admin/rooms/units/unit-types

3. Extra Charges (Options)

=> We see 2 additional options here: http://hotelsmilen.com/en/admin/rooms/units/unit-types/manage/couple_room and when we search,  the 2 options are shown. Then when you click on any option, the price changes. Please check again.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.